Saturday 14 March 2009

The Pure Evil of Twitter

I have a small confession to make, nothing too major, but something that’s been bothering me anyway. I’ve been spending far too much time on Twitter.

Not only that, but the state of mind of one or two of my small band of ‘followers’ has started to not only concern me, but frankly has me tearing my hair out.

Don’t get me wrong, Twitter can be fun, it can be distracting and quite amusing at times; but there are some disturbed maniacs out there who take the whole thing way too seriously. Have we really come to a point in 2009 where people consider strangers on Twitter to be their real life ‘friends’?

I’ve come across some odd behaviour this week, what can only be described as stalking, I swear, some people must spend all day on there – and I feel bad for spending the odd hour here and there…. Then there are the people who are so obsessed with every living moment of every Z List celebrity; spending their time practically begging to be followed. I’m not in any position to judge another persons behaviour, but come on, for fucks sake, get a fucking life…Or at least a fraction of one.

Conclusion - keep away from Twitter!!

Oh, and why the fuck is Bill Oddie following me!!??

No comments: